Saturday, September 20, 2008

I had really good time in Norway. So many friends came to visit and made me feel so welcome again as I wouldn´t imagine I would.
I didn´t have time to visit everyone I would like to.
But was really happy to stay some days with Carolina and Jorn Erik. They were all the time doing everything to make me feel at home. They drove me so many times and made good food.
Marte came from Alesund to Oslo. It was amazing! Really missed my dear roomate from Hald!
Kay and Per and Stine visited many times! Me and Marte went to Stine´s to some ice cream, to Kay and Per´s to the breakfast and to Nina´s to dinner... Kay also organized a "Halds kveld". I loved to meet so many from Hald!
Also loved to go to the barbecue at kollektivet and then to CU. Again felt welcome by everyone!
Then, I had to leave for the conference I suppose to attend...
It was so different to go back with "brazilian eyes", without having perspectives to stay, no dreams, no home. At the end, I was so looking forward to come back home. Specially because I lost my grandfather some days after I traveled. I was also worry about my course and patients. And looking forward to meet Julia! So it was a mixed of good feeling...meeting people, missing people, enjoying time, being a tourist, missing Brazil...
I will try to post some pictures I got from Norway! =)

Thank you people!!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Blogger Marte said...

I want to see pictures, Tais!!:) It was so nice to see you again :))
I have GOOD news! I've baught the tickets to Brazil, leaving norway the 27th of december! :D I can't wait to celebrate new years eve with you!! :D

Beijos queriida:)

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Kay Amund said...

It was so niced that U came to norway!
and I was so lucky to meet U so often!

Hope U are doing good at home!
Marte is lucky to travel to your place:)

God Bless U my friend:)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Kjetil said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Kjetil said...

Na proxima vez, me visita tmb!! (ou) Será que vou para o seu lar em vez?? quero:) Alguem, por favor, paga minha passagem pro Brasil!

beijos,
chétinho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home