Saturday, August 30, 2008

BACK IN NORWAY!!!!


Who would imagine I would come back now? Neither do I!
It´s over one year I left Noway, went back on 16 of June. It´s strange to be back...
Since this blog suppose to tell about my stay in Norway, I´ve decided to write in it again.
I arrived 2 days ago, around 6 p.m. Then, I came to Carol´s house. We talked a lot until 1:30 a.m. 
Next day, I slept a lot. Then, I met Anja. I went to her beautiful house, eat barbecue, went to her parent´s house - I´ve gone there one day after the Christmas Eve and it was really good! So it was nice to meet them again. Then we went to a Løppermarket and rented a move. We ate Taco and watched Women´s World - not so good movie, but we had lots of fun. Late in the night, we drove us to Carol´s home. 
Today I had a very nice day also. I´ve met Maren, we went to a cafe and talked a lot. 

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Kay Amund said...

So nice that U are here in Oslo!
It has been so nice to meet U again!
Hope the rest of the stay will be good!

God Bless U my friend:=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home