Tuesday, March 25, 2008


I´ve been so bad to keep contact with people and also for update my blogg.
Part of that is Julia´s fault! hehehe. She takes a big part of my time.
I still think of you and Norway a lot...miss you all...remember each moment.
But have no energy to write, specially in English.
Today I went to Sao Paulo again. I´m going almost every week. Or for a meeting at ABU office or for study...I´m starting a new course next week and had to apply and make a test before getting in.
Today our meeting was to interview people who applied to go to Norway in the same exchange program I was in...such a hard decision! We don´t have an answer yet, there too many things to consider and think of, also to pray. Hope we will take the best choice.
By the way, she is the most beautiful and sweet baby, isn´t she?!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Marte said...

Oh, Tais, she's just lovely! You're so lucky to be able to spend so much time with her! :) Missing you! God bless you and your family!
Big hug from marte:)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Kay Amund said...

Boa Noite!
tudo bem?

tu é querida :)

Håper du har det bra!
Klem fra meg:)

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Maria Carolina og Ole Henrik said...

Oi,Taisinha!
Bom saber que näo sou a única tia coruja rsrsrs. E como essas criancas crescem rápido, não!?
Saudades de ti! Muita!
Se cuide.
Bjuxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home