Sunday, February 03, 2008






I´ve been in a ABU camp for 3 weeks, and will try to write a bit about it later...

There people asked me all the time: "What´s your vocation?". Everybody on the staff were sure about their calling to work in ABU. But the only calling I´m sure now, is to be an aunt!


I´m kind of enjoying it a lot! Today I had all day with Julia. Surprisely, they came (at 9a.m) to the church, had lunch in my home, then her parents left and we went to the circus!

I was not sure if she would understand or have fun. But all the time we saw the clown at the fliers, she wanted to kiss them.
It was a very simple circus, I didn´t know what to expect. It was also a long time since I haven´t gone to one.
But it was really fun!!! Not because of the shows, but because of her, she danced all musics, sang, called the clown all the time...with much attention looked at all details.
So, it was very nice afternoon for me!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Kay Amund said...

Looks like you had a good time with Jula at the circus:)

I hope you are doing fine:)

Klem fra Kay

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Marte said...

She's sooo beautiful, Tais! I cant believe we're both aunties now:) Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home