Monday, February 18, 2008

I´m taking a long time to post something in my blogg. Time is flying!

I´m also trying to write some emails, but since I came back from IPL, I haven´t done anything.

First was really tired (after 3 weeks!), with so many thoughts...with many patients, missing Julia. Then, got sick (I´m yet...) horrible stomachaches...now I have so much to do...(Sorry people from ABU, cause I haven´t recorded all DVD´s yet and sent them).

But I hope I will do it next days and weeks...

This year, I had a different birthday party. Every year my parents like to make a small party with barbecue (the brazilian one, of course!) and invite some friends, most people from my church. But I didn´t want to, was just back from the camp, feeling most of my friends are not living here anymore, so we just went to a japanese restaurant, which is very nice. And my mother made her delicious cake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home