Friday, March 28, 2008

PARTIES!!!
I've never gone to so many weddings in my life in a short time!
I thought maybe it's because I've been in Norway for almost one year..and I'm glad so of them were waiting for me to come back! =) ...or maybe I'm just getting old! =(
Since I came back, I went to Leila and Andre's, then Luana and Reinaldo's (both from my church), Leticia e Branco (she was one of the most special friends I got in my ABU group), Laise and Thiago. This Saturday I'm going to Lilian and Lucas (from my church) and on May, I'm going to be the godmother (?) again at Daniel and Karina's wedding.
Laise and Daniel are my cousin from different sides. Laise lives in Tupa, a bit far from here, but I always used to go there to visit my grandparents (from my father) and stayed at her home...gossiping all night...Daniel, I met more times, he is so quiet, but one of the most patient and best persons I know!
I'm glad I can share this time with them!!! But hopefully, I will have less paties next semester! =)
Some of the pictures I got from them:
Luana e Reinaldo

Leticia

Leticia e Branco

I think everyone cried at her wedding. First, the energy got over , the cerimony suppose to be outside and started raining. She was at the hair dresser crying a lot... after 1,5 hour everyone was desperate - believe, she is never late! We have some different points of view about the Christian faith, but I always presenced miracles with her... I think because of her faith and because of her prayer. Her pastor went to the hair dresser and they say, God told them they should hurry up to the cerimony and it didn't matter if it would be darker, because He is the Lord of the Light and would make a miracle to show her it would be the first miracle of many. So, she just obeyed and decided to come in the darkness...she was coming into the place and we couldn't see anything, when after few steps, the light was shining all the room. But the most beautiful part, was when her step father came into the church singing for her and telling us their story - I think just people who knew them well understood what was that about - the death of her father, the prayer of a little girl, the insistence to get adopted by him, the friendship and blessings between them. ..
Talita, Thiago, Laise, Andrei (Laise's brother)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home