Tuesday, December 18, 2007

GOOD BRAZILIAN FRIENDS IN NORWAY

I got this picture from Carol, my brazilian friend from Oslo and NOC - Niteroi Oslo Cooperation - Lar´s project in Rio.

Yesterday was her birthday! And I was remembering the delicious pasta she made for us last year! Also remembering the good moments I had with her. At this time, we were preparing lots of Christmas cards to sell in the churches and send the money for the project. We spent to many nights at Lar´s neighbor preparing them...(Gisele, Rune, Cintia, Christian, Jorn Erik, Lars...)

Also remember when she came to Brazil in the Christmas and she borrowed me so many clothes! Most of them were big for me, but the important was that she was always worry about me and Suemmey.

I went so many times to her house, first time, Lars came to take us in "kollektivet" in his old car, with Rune and Gisele and we had a brazilian dinner at Carol´s home. After that, we met often...preparing cards, making dinner, having guarana...one day, I was walking on the street, when someone coming out of the "trikk" jumped on me giving me a hug, I got so scared...and of course, it was the brazilian sweet girl.




She surprised me calling many times...also sending me these pictures...or when I saw her in the most important chanel in Brazil (when our president was in Norway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home