Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I´ve lost almost all pictures from Norway...I don´t know why the CDs I recorded don´t show anything, even if they show they are not empty. This week I got some pictures from Norway...and I´m not tired of looking to them yet and remember good moments. Like this one, our farewell party in Laget´s office. Really miss people from there and the good moments packing hundreds of letters or just talking or having lunch together.
These pictures I got from Eldbjørg, someone really special in the office, really receptive and open, who spent lot of time with us, taking us to a restaurant, preparing dinner, giving us some "homework", taking us to the church...



3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Kay Amund said...

And I am sure the people at Laget also misses you!
At least I do:)

It is so nice to read your blog!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Per Oddvin Stornes said...

Hi Tais! How are you doing? Is the little girl on the other blog post your niese? I'm sure you looking forward to spend Christmas with her:) Nice to read your blog!

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Marte said...

Tais! Minha queriiida:) Que fotos bonitas, e a Julia e mais liiindaliinda!:) Eu so vou esperar mais duas meses, e a filha da minha irma vai nacer:D Que massa ne?:):)

Estou com muiita saudade de voce. Olhando das fotos no seu blog.... ahhh.. jeg savner deg!!
VOce e tao linda, pra fora e dentro;)

Beijos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home