Tuesday, November 27, 2007


27/11/2007


Today is my parents silver wedding aniversary!

I thought my father was going to work today at night, so I planned a nice dinner tomorrow. But I didn´t know he was going to have an important meeting with some important people at the church. It was hard to get him free...but thanks for the compreensible people, we are going to have a celebration tomorrow. And it´s incredible...it´s still a secret!

Counting they are together for 37 years. Because different from Norway, people just can marry after they can afford themselves and it just happen after you finish your studies.

I´m sure it was not always easy to live with each other, but this is what makes this date important...and I will take with me the example of never giving up...

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Marte said...

Hi Tais!

I just love reading your blog!!
Missing you so much!:O

Big hug from marte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home