Monday, November 26, 2007

MY DENTIST LIFE...
I´m learning so many new things...
I´ve been attending some courses about whitening teeths these months. Tried some of the tecniques on my own teeth...It´s nice to get white teeth back after driking so much tea and coffee for 10 months. I feel like cleaning and giving a happy smile for my patients...
But the best I´m learning these days is with a old man with cancer.Cause for the first time, I have to care for the person, for his health first, not for the treatment he needs in his mouth. I really worry about his case, wished he accepted my advice to go to another office, was afraid of doing some mistake.
But I believe God sent him to me...now, I need to study more about special patients, I need to be aware of every single detail, and above all, I learned to love him. Now I believe Christian and dentist are a good combination. Now I´m finding some vocation in my profession...

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home