Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm so sorry for my norwegian and international friends that I got to know here in Norway...
I know that I have this blog to keep in touch with you, and it suppose to be in English!
It has been difficult to write something in English. It's easier to take it in portuguese, and believe: it has not been easy to write it in portuguese also! I never can finish my thoughts and never can express what I'm feeling in words.
But I want to share with all of you about my life in Oslo and what I have been learning here. Maybe everybory should learn portuguese!!

Nothing matters more than knowing God’s purpose for your life, and nothing can compensate for not knowing them. (Rick Warren)

I think this is the question that I'm always asking God...What do you want from me??? And sometimes, I know His answer and it is: just REST and TRUST. It's everything for free, by my grace (Salmo 37:5; John 16:6-7 and Romans 8:32). At the same time, something moves inside me and makes me feel so grateful and longing for God that I feel I can not just stay where I am, in my comfortable life, pretending that nothing is happening around me...

What happens outwardly in your life is not as important as what happens inside you.

Just to feel it, I know that God is working in my life...it's not from me. Maybe this feeling, this wish of doing His will is enough for Him. But still, I don't understand...God is who makes us to want and realizes...My question for these months left is that yet..."What should I do? Where do you want me to be?"

Everything you do can be spending time with God if he is invited to be a part of it and you stay aware of his presence.

...While I don't know the answers...the only thing I can try to do....

5 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Frank said...

Hi there, I'm so impressed.
Miss u and keep it up. Love...!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger joao said...

Olá Tais !
Meu nome é Michelle, moro no RJ. Minha tia congrega na Metodista Livre de Sorocaba e eles publicaram um artigo (no devocional bíblico) contando um pouquinho da sua "aventura" na Noruega. Fiquei curiosa, interessada e vim aqui dar uma 'espiada'. Achei demais o propósito e as historia que vc publicou, ainda dei uma treinada no meu inglês.
Bom, só queria deixar registrada minha passagem, voltarei mais vezes !
Fica na paz ! Até a próxima !
=]

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Rafaela Fernanda Schroeder Speckhann said...

oi, guria...
ve meu blog... ¨b eijocas
saudades
como tao as coias p viagem?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger taisotsubo said...

Hi people!
Thank you for all the comments...it makes me feel guilty for don't writing so much! =(

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger taisotsubo said...

Hi people!
Thank you for all the comments...it makes me feel guilty for don't writing so much! =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home