Sunday, February 11, 2007

JULIA


Yesterday, I received some photos of Julia. She is so cute, so pretty...When someone sak me what I miss most from Brazil, the first thing that comes in my head is JULIA. It's funny when you don't know someone, but you are looking forward to meet or can miss so much. It's a pitty that I can't come back in the time and see her so small and cute how she is now. But at the same time, I can experience so many good feeling in Norway that I can miss here before I leave. I was reading the Bible and a little verse that says:

Jesus was going to die for the Jewish nation, and not for the Jewish nation only, but to gather together into one the children of God who are scattered

And I was thinking...and realizing that I'm here just because of the cross. Just because Jesus died. And these is one of the reasons for why he died. To have His people together. And it's so wonderful to be together with Christians from many different parts of the world and see how we are different, we have different backgrounds, different cultures, different points of the view, but the same faith. How could we have the same faith if there wasn't a God guiding us? It makes me to believe that He is really in the control of everything and every nation. His Holy Spirit is still working among us. And I'm so grateful for be choosen and be a part of that. To be able to understand a part of the crazy Gospel for the world and wise word of God.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Marte said...

How sweet isn't Julia! Just amazing!

The reflextions that you make touches my heart, Tais. Those words are so true!

I miss you a lot dear friend!

Marte:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home