Sunday, January 14, 2007

FAREWELL PARTY
I don't know what I was feeling...missing my norwegians friends (Hald's students, they were at Hald before go for many different countries), missing my new norwegian friends that I got to know in Oslo, missing my family and my friends at home in Brazil...
This time, the farewell party was different. Few people. Quiet. In the dinning room. Just Siri and Monica (teachers). I had to share...(a little bit scaring!!!).
Again, it was really nice to meet my international friends and listen how they are living, what they are learning and what God is doing in their lives. And again, I had a very special roomate...who prayed with me almost every day and shared her life with me...THANK YOU!!!!
Giullian (Kenya) and me

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

oh tais that was good that i appeared on your blog and yah i miss you big ,, i wish we could just meet and hold our hands and pray ,,, singor ,,,,, waaa i miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home