Monday, July 02, 2007


...TWO SPECIAL PEOPLE...

I want to register this day.
Arriving in Norway, Siri, one of our teachers, told me we should try to find someone responsable for us during this time in Norway. Someone who we could share all the experiences. Someone who would really pray everyday. Someone who we trust and trust in God. Someone who would keep all the information with confidence. Someone who will receive you when you go back.
At first, I thought, I donĀ“t need it. I have God, I have my parents, I have my friends. I can easily get adapted... But I decided to look for someone. I chose the new couple of pastor in my church: Augusto e Alessandra. I was no sure it would be necessary, but it was ok to follow a good advice...
All the times I went to my counselour in Oslo, who I appreciatte so much: Aase Edith. She was a missionary in Brazil for 22 year. She lived among the indians, without eletricity for years and then, in the rich city of Curitiba. I guess she can understand better than me the differences in Brazil. It was a nice when I could speak Portuguese and open up my heart. But every month when I came smiling, she asked me: Are you still smiling? Every year the people come crying after some months. But I was really happy to experience God in these time and I knew I was going home soon, there was no reason to cry. We always had good talks about Christian life, our experiences and in the last times, we just had social time...she took me to see the city and to have dinner in her house. And I hope I will meet her in November in Brazil.
So, I asked myself if it was really important to have someone "responsable" for me in Brazil... it was nice to know someone was praying, but it was also a bit work to keep them informed about everything.
Coming back home I understand how much it was important! Today, they took me to the "Chocolate Farm" just for a short walk and relax. Then, we went to have dinner in the shopping mall and to see the supermarket after 10 months...and to visit my dear friends: Vanessa and Fernanda who just got a new cafe. Some talks, but just to spend time together, to help me to feel a part of a fellowship again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home