Thursday, January 11, 2007


GODT NYTT ÅR!!!!!
On December 27th, I went to a camp in Mesnali, arranged for Laget and NMS for teenagers from 14 to 18 (I think!). I had just arrived from the Christmas and after that, had to finish my paper yet. I was so tired that I really didn't want to go, I just needed to rest!
I arrived very tired and didn't have energy to talk. It was not so easy to talk with the teenagers also. They were afraid of speaking English. I started to feel so lost, as I have never felt before in Norway.
After some days, I could talk so much with the girl in my house. They were just talking English all the time and saying for the other: Don't be rude, speak English! They were special and important for me. I was impressed to listen them speaking English so well and telling deep things about their lives. I got to know a very kind and nice guy, who tought me some funny norwegian words!!! "ER DET MULIG??? NEI; IKKE VET JEG!!!!!". Acctually I got to know him because he was always alone in the last line in the services, and I was always going there and asking: Can you translate for me, please? Now I think he doesn't like so much...but I was asking him to help me, since he was alone and not afraid of speaking English (and very weel!!). In the last day, he accepted Jesus...and it was a surprise for me that he was not Christian...It was the best new year's eve present that I could get!!!
It was the first time that I went to ski also!!!! I felt down so many times...you can't control yourself...it's a very strange feeling!!!
It was very funny!!!!!!

Cold?!?!?! Not for the norwegians!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home