Thursday, December 07, 2006


Back to the norwegian course!!!
Sometimes, some miracles happen! I do not know how, but we are back to the class. Thanks for some friends who felt that and asked some people to let us go back to the classes.
We received with so much hugs and welcomes!!! One of them sent us a letter (it isn´t cute?). I feel so happy to get to know all these people.
Even if I can not speak norwegian, we can talk about so many different things in our lives. It is so nice to feel that when we just love and learn about different people, it does not matter what religion, race, culture they are...and we can really be good friends! This is a little bit about what we could see in the Nobel FredPris, looking so many photos about war in God´s name. I felt shy to see that we, as Christians were doing (second the photos that I saw there).

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Marte said...

Taís!

Saudades... Haaper du har det bra, kjaere venn!

Você é muito importante para mim!!

Beijos, Marte:)

PS: I will send you a e-mail when I have the time:)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

OH DEAR,, AM HAPPY FOR YOU AND I LKNOW THAT THERE IS SOO MUCH THAT GOD IS TEACHING YOU,,,,, YOU ARE INDEED LOVED YAH,,,,,,,I MISS YOU,, SO MUCH ,,,,,,,, HA EN FIN DAD OG KVELD, ,,,,,,,, HAR DE BRA,,,,,,,,,,,,,KISSES

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Marte said...

Kjaere Taís!:)

Eu não recebi seu sms!:O As vezes meu cellular não está bom. Não sei porque... Você recebeu o e-mail eu mandei pra você? Espero que sim. Muuuito saudades!! Hoje noite eu vou ir pra centrum com suas amigas, Rosana e duas mais:) legal!!

Beijos para o melhor roomate do mundo! :)

Marte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home