Friday, December 01, 2006

Norskkurs:

Some of the students (some of the muslims can not apper in the photos)

She teaches me a lot...

Nils Peter, our teacher

Siri, other teacher

They made a party for us

...with a delicious chocolate cake...

Just to say good bye!

Today suppose to be our last day with norwegian classes. But God surprises us!!!

At first, we went to this class where the students can talk just in norwegian, since they are living here for a couple of years. In the begining, we were just observing and not understanding anything!!! I thought it would be impossible to talk with them some day.

It is still very difficult to talk with them. At least, I can understand a little bit now. And I try...I do not know so many words, some times I just have to write it because they can not understand my pronounciation.

Even if I can not talk so much, I learned so much. Much more than norwegian and the culture. I learned about people. How to get to know them, understand their cultures. Learn to love them. See that they were so open for us, so kind, always giving me some food or tea (even when I did not want to eat, they were insisting so much). It has been so nice to be with so different kinds of people, from differents parts of the world. Different religious and believes. Different backgrounds. Different languages.

I have been attending the classes just for 6 weeks. I could not talk so much. But I felt that I was really usefull, without saying anything. I felt that I had good friends. We went together to the Nobel Fredspris, where I could not be the same after look that and I could think that the peace has to start with us (how you can read in the last post, there are many different photos about different people in many countries where the have wars in the God´s name).

I have so many things to tell about these classes and this time. But it is so difficult to express everything in English!

4 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Marte said...

Oh, Tais!:D
My dear, you are soooo sweet:) You look so sweet with the lue and scarf and all the winterclothes!!;) I miss you a lot! Seems like you are experiencing so much in Oslo! That's so nice!:D

Kjempe glad i deg, Tais! O melhor roomate do mundo:D

Saudade!! Beijos:D

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Asbjørn said...

Hello Tais!
I enjoy reading your blog, you have met the norwegian soul on a spot...
Typical norwegian is to force people to eat and drink. It is the only way we dare to tell foreigners that we love them! It looks like you have met some challenges but still the smile is on, good for you. Marte has told so much abot you, we hope to see you some day. Enjoy life in Oslo, God bless you. best wishes from Marte's father:-)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

ohhh tais du er si snill.. i miss you and love you,, i almost heard your voice as i fread this blog,,, so much seems to be happening,,, love,,,,,remember in hald at 7.00 every day in the morning hahahaha

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Gillian G Mwaura/Edube said...

did i just see achocolate cake ,,,,, waooooooo i love you,,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home