Saturday, October 28, 2006


One of the churches that I went

Sometimes we need to be critic, boring...because just when we analyse we discover the mistakes and can get better...
But what I am experiencing here is the opposite...with a inocent look, I think that everything is perfect and many times it seems that the motivations and norwegian intentions toward God are so alive and true. Look for what is essential, with innocence teach me also.
Go to the church, full of liturgies, seems very boring for a brasilian used to listen (and do) complains about the service or to see inovations (always!).
I really can feel God´s presence and see the people sheding themselves, broken in God´s presence...it makes me think that the problem is in the form...of our hearts...which goes just to analyse everything and not to meet with the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home