Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Waiting the train in Kristiansan, with so many luggage in the rain....

Moving to Oslo!!!

On Friday I moved to Oslo. I was not believing...acctually, I´m still not believing that I´m not coming back to Hald. Arriving here, we went for one of the Laget´s meeting in the university. On Saturday morning, we went to a camp with the people that we are living with. There were around 17 people. It was a great opportunity to know the people better and make some friends. Coming back on Sunday, I was really tired...we had to walk for 1,5 hour in the forest to the city and take the underground...in each step I was praying to God give me strengh and I was feeling like He was carrying me. Arriving home, after took a shower, rested...reading in my bedroom...I start to miss Hald so much, to feel alone...while I was saying exactly this to God...my mobille rang: was Marte, my roomate!! It was so nice to talk with her!!! Again, I was feeling how God was looking for each detail.
I slept and some time after, the phone was ringing again. I looked for my mobille and it wasn´t calling. When I saw the phone in my room shining. Trying to awake, I said: ALO? (in portuguese!!). When the voice answered: Is Daniel there? I went down to look for him when I met some of the girls who lives with me and start to talk. Then, another guy arrived to talk and started to tell many things about his life and faith. I was really surprised, I would never imagine a norwegian and talking about faith with someone new. Then another guy joined us to talk and we decided to pray for each other almost in the middle of the night.
With these little details, I can feel that God is in the control and taking care of me and my fears...I just can say: THANK YOU LORD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home