Saturday, October 28, 2006



My house: I live with more 7 students. They have been so nice and helping me all the time.

In the CU - Christian Union, one of the meeting that we attend. It´s on wednesday for international people. We always have a nice dinner with a different food. In that day the girls from Nepal were cooking with Tim from Canada. In the last week, was me and Suemmey who cooked.

My dear friend Marianne...in a greek restaurant where we went just to drink coffee!!! Funny time...

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Marte said...

Hi Tais!
Good to read that you are fine! I miss you a lot, and often think of our nice talks and moments in our room. I really look forward to meet you again at Hald!:)

Você é uma meninha muito legal! Você é minha amiga para sempre:D

Beijos, Marte:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home