Sunday, August 19, 2007


I suppose to try to keep updating my blogg...but I feel so lazy to do it. I´m not patient in front of the computer anymore. It´s difficult to write in English. But I enjoy to see my friend´s bloggs and I will try to do it as well...
Before I come back from Norway, a woman asked me what was faith. I couldn´t find the words or thoughts in my head, but I could feel it. And it´s how I feel it now...I can´t explain yet.
Someone asked a man if he had some crisis in his faith and he asked: "No, never"."How come?". He replied: "It´s simple. The secret is the obedience".
What I mean is...I will never understand everything about life and never get all answer I would like to. It´s difficult to accept...
But the only way is to TRUST. Since I can´t understand it at all, sometimes I have to the risk and just trust...sometimes, trusting means being "blind"... many times, when I can´t understand how Julia can trust us so much, how she is so sure we have the best for her, she just met me some weeks ago. But I see the first step to build a strong relationship is trusting... and even she can´t speak yet, I think she is one of the strongest relation I have now.
...I think it´s getting more descomplicated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home