Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BOWLING

Tati e Hudeu e a Julia

This is Vanessa, one of the few people I´ve been meeting since I arrived from Norway.
We have a interesting friendship...we studied together in the high school, but hanged out with different groups. Even though, we became good friends. I´ve studied far from home for 4 years, and we met few times during this years. Then, I came back to work...was spending 5 days in São Paulo and just 2 days of my week in Sorocaba, but we started to meet often.
In the high school, we had the dream of starting a Bible Group in our school. It never happened! But we became good friends with all conversations, not about this "plan", but about life...stuggles, doubts, faith...
Maybe the most interest is we are from different churches... In a country where people use sticky in their cars saying: "I´m proud of being catholic". Or where protestants don´t considerer catholics Christians...I have to say she is one of my best friends and one of the persons I admire most as Christian.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sergio Sakata said...

A Vn é realmente uma pessoa mto especial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home